How many times have you transferred Apple Music songs to your MP3 player, only to find that the player couldn't open the files? With Apple Music Converter for Mac, you can unlock DRM restriction from iTunes music and Apple Music.
• Easily preview and select Apple Music tracks and iTunes songs from Playlist
• Convert DRM-protected Apple Music and iTunes M4P to MP3, AC3, FLAC, etc.
• Keep the Apple Music tracks even when your Apple Music subscription ends
• Play Apple Music on any device such as iPod nano/shuffle/classic, MP3 Players, PS4, etc.
Have some iTunes M4B audiobooks but unable to play them on your Kindle Fire? Don’t need to be disappointed! There is an easy way to make iTunes M4B compatible with your non-Apple devices by using Apple Music Converter.
• Strip off DRM protection from M4B, M4A, AA, and AAX audiobooks
• Convert DRM-protected audiobooks from iTunes and Audible to MP3, AC3, M4A, etc.
• Preserve chapter information in output MP3 and M4A files
• Support converting multiple files at a time and enjoy up to 16X faster conversion speed
If you like the soundtrack from an iTunes movie, TV episode or podcasts, you can easily save it as a separate audio file. Apple Music Converter is able to finish the job perfectly.
• Extract audio tracks from iTunes movies, TV shows and podcast with no quality loss
• Save audio files from iTunes movies, TV shows, and Podcast as DRM-free MP3
Apple Music Converter allows you to organize iTunes music library effortlessly. You can fix incorrect ID3 tags and modify output parameters as you wish.
• Manually edit ID3 tags and metadata information before conversion
• Set custom format for output file name in order to organize songs more easily
• Change the output parameters including codec, bitrate, sample rate and audio channel
• Set custom conversion speed for audio convert from 1X to 16X