How to get a reliable iTunes DRM audio converter for Mac? If you are stuck in this annoying problem, here we will give you several favorable Mac software options as DRM removal and audio converter.
iTunes now has optionally set DRM restrictions on its audio files that limit the audio playback capacity. More often, these DRM-encrypted files are in M4P (for iTunes songs) or M4B (for iTunes audiobooks) format. In this case, you need a powerful DRM audio converter to bypass the DRM and convert the audio files to more available files. Next, let’s have a general look of them.
No.1 TuneFab Apple Music Converter
TuneFab Apple Music Converter is a professional iTunes DRM audio converter for Mac, coping with the DRM problem of iTunes M4P Songs and M4B audiobooks. This software displays excellent performance by converting iTunes audio files to other available formats like MP3/M4A. Besides getting iTunes audio converted, TuneFab Apple Music Converter even can keep and fix the ID3 tags and arrange output parameters as you want. You will receive a satisfactory conversion result on your Mac as the whole process will be completed in a lossless manner with a 16X faster speed. It fully supports Mac OS 10.9.5-10.12.
You just need to do a few simple steps to smoothly convert iTunes DRM audio.
1. Select a few favorite iTunes DRM audio files at one time based on the batch conversion function.
2. Choose alternative formats like MP3 in the "Output Format" and determine the "Output Folder".
3. Click "Convert" button on the top, and the software will instantly get the selected iTunes audio converted.
No.2 NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter
NoteBurner also promotes a nice iTunes DRM Audio Converter for Mac. Similarly, this software can convert the DRM encrypted files to other formats with DRM stripped. Then you can play the converted iTunes audio on some common media players. It supports Mac OS 10.9-10.12.
There are some simple steps that guide you to use.
1. Click the "+" icon on the top to add iTunes audio files.
2. Click the setting icon to decide the output format in the pop-up "Preferences" window.
3. Click the green "Convert" button at the bottom.
No.3 Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter
Now let's see the Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter. This software solves the DRM problem during converting iTunes audio to other available formats. It also can help you correct the mess info of the audio file by manually editing the music tab like the audio title. A great service it offers to the members is that you can enjoy a free lifetime upgrade once you have purchased the product. This software supports Mac OS 10.8-10.12.
Here are some useful operation steps of this software.
1. Click "Add Files" to import the iTunes audio.
2. Click the "gear" icon behind the audio name and set the output format.
3. In the end, click the "Convert" button.
With any one of the three iTunes DRM audio converters mentioned above, you can easily get DRM restrictions removed and convert the files to other available files. Now try to use these three useful converters to free yourself from iTunes DRM and have a splendid iTunes audio listening experience on any device or player you want.